For golfers looking to save on green fees during the summer, Troon® is offering its 2020 Arizona Summer Troon Card program. As part of the program and in an effort to help those in need during these challenging times, Troon will donate $50 to St. Mary’s Food Bank from every 2020 Arizona Summer Troon Card sold. In addition, golfers can make donations of non-perishable food items at select Troon-affiliated courses with all collected food regularly sent to St. Mary’s Food Bank. The health and safety of guests and associates continues to be the company’s top priority as all Troon-affiliated clubs remain vigilant in taking numerous safety precautions.
St. Mary’s Food Bank, one of the largest food banks in the United States, provides food to more than 700 Arizona nonprofit organizations, as well as hosting “mobile pantries” to assist during the current pandemic. The funds raised through donations to St. Mary’s Food Bank will be used for gas, trucks and other operational and logistical costs to get food to the people who need it most in Arizona.
Arizona Summer Troon Cards can be purchased for $99 for a 2020 Arizona Summer TwoSome Card or $139 for a 2020 Arizona Summer FourSome card at www.TroonCard.com. Arizona Summer Troon Cardholders will receive rates of up to 50 percent off, “2 for 1” golf offers, Troon’s “Best Rate Guarantee” and more at Troon-affiliated facilities across the state, including:
- Ak-Chin Southern Dunes Golf Club in Maricopa
- Boulders Resort & Spa in Scottsdale
- Copper Canyon Golf Club in Buckeye
- Eagle Mountain Golf Club in Fountain Hills
- El Conquistador Golf & Tennis in Tucson
- Golf Club of Estrella in Goodyear*
- Lookout Mountain Golf Club in Phoenix*
- Longbow Golf Club in Mesa
- McDowell Mountain Golf Club in Scottsdale
- Palm Valley Golf Club in Goodyear
- Papago Golf Club in Phoenix*
- Poston Butte Golf Club in Florence
- Ocotillo Golf Club in Chandler
- Quintero Golf Club in Peoria
- Sedona Golf Resort in Sedona
- The Phoenician Golf Club in Scottsdale
- The Westin Kierland Golf Club in Scottsdale
- Troon North Golf Club in Scottsdale*
- Whirlwind Golf Club in Chandler*
- Wickenburg Ranch Golf & Social Club in Wickenburg
*indicates drop-off location for non-perishable food items for St. Mary’s Food Bank
Arizona Summer Troon Cards are valid for five months, from April 4 through August 31, 2020. In addition, to savings on golf throughout the summer, Arizona Summer Troon Cardholders will also receive a $50 credit towards the purchase of any 2021 Arizona or National Troon Card. 2021 Troon Cards go on sale October 1, 2020 and will be valid for use November 1, 2020 through December 31st, 2021.
Arizona Summer Troon Cardholders may reserve tee times within three-days of their desired date of play and enjoy up to 50 percent off golf fees. For those who can’t wait until three days out to book their tee time, with Troon Card’s Best Rate Guarantee, Troon Cardholders can book any online rate and still receive 15 percent off their golf fees at check in. Plus, Troon Cardholders can treat their friends, and themselves, to “2 for 1” golf offers. Additional Troon Card benefits include the Troon Card Facebook Group, which provides instant news and special offers exclusively to Cardholders; 10 percent off merchandise at participating golf shops and golf course restaurants; Troon Card E-News with monthly special offers; appreciation events; and the ability to book tee times online at www.TroonCardTeeTimes.com.
To view a list of participating courses, see Troon Card rates or to purchase an Arizona Summer Troon Card online, go to www.TroonCard.com.